The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will provide senior level HR support for various businesses. The successful candidate will apply operational and strategic level HR practices and programs to attract, retain and motivate key talent. The position requires a self-starter with a hands-on, customer-service orientation and extensive HR internal consulting experience.
- Provide unique insight regarding people and organizational dynamics. Translate this insight into sustainable, customized business solutions.
- Identify, develop and implement business effectiveness initiatives and strategies that contribute to building and sustaining a high-performance business and team.
- Coach managers on effective leadership strategies including tactical HR processes as well as interventions involving leadership development and change management.
- Participate in the development and implementation of business plans and strategies.
- Deliver a full spectrum of HR programs & services across multiple businesses.
- Design, develop and implement HR strategies and plans to meet business priorities.
- Counsel and advise managers and employees regarding complex performance issues and employee relations issues.
- Ensure effective communication strategies are in place within the organization utilizing multiple vehicles and forums.
- Consult with managers on workforce planning and talent strategies.
- Ensure fair and equitable compensation and appropriate leveling within organizations.
- 10 plus years of in-depth HR generalist experience, 2 plus years management experience, as well as expertise in at least one of the HR disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs, and processes in support of the overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels within the organization.
- Solid knowledge of HR functional areas including Training & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation and Staffing.
- Effective organization and planning skills as well as solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Business knowledge and ability to integrate HR and business strategies: understanding of business/financial metrics and experience with managing the HR challenges associated with selected business partnerships, mergers/acquisitions, and organizational restructuring.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and coaching skills.