The Head of Talent Acquisition will provide strategic leadership to all recruiting functions. The successful candidate will develop and execute recruiting strategies, enhance the company's visibility/reputation in key recruiting markets, and help position the company as an employer of choice among target candidates. The Head of Talent Acquisition will lead company-wide staffing and recruitment activities that are in line with the company's strategic direction and core values.
- Lead and develop a staffing function to include programs, initiatives, goals and metrics.
- Lead preparation and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies and continually evaluate and refine recruiting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
- Understand market conditions for targeted sources and prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets.
- Support business leaders in assessing pipeline and projecting talent needs.
- Refine and manage consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies.
- Identify, track and report on relevant recruitment metrics and continually evaluate results and costs to assess effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation are in compliance with all legal requirements and guidelines.
- Lead, coach, mentor and manage staffing resources.
- Develop staffing strategy, business plan, budget, forecast and manage to annual plan.
- 10 plus years of experience designing, building and leading quality, talent acquisition functions.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, or other related discipline; MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- Specific experience in strategic staffing, executive recruiting, and university relations.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive change initiatives, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Extensive experience fully utilizing an Automated Tracking System (ATS).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "Customer Focus" with ability to positively interact at all levels of the organization including the executive team, hiring managers, HR managers and vendors.